DetailsThis is the upgraded version of our original scoop stretcher.
At both ends of the stretcher, a hinged join allows for the opening of the scoop stretcher. This means the stretcher can be opened into two parts of left joined at one end. The patient or body can be quickly & easily put in the stretcher without much need for lifting and maneuvering compared to lifting a body onto a non opening stretcher, making the job of moving a bodies easier and more efficient. Once transported the stretcher can then be reopened and removed from either side of the body.
Extending oval tubing design for added strength and a narrow foot-end frame for handling in confined areas and coming complete with 3 safety belts means this scoop stretcher is ideal in many circumstances for efficient body transporting.
- Scoop stretcher opens out / extends to cater for differing heights
- Open size L 210 cm x W 43 cm x H 6 cm | L 82 ins x W 17 ins x H 2.3 ins (approx)
- Load limit: 159kg | 25 stone
- Oval tubing for increased strength and durability
- Three safety belts included
- Colours available: Silver and Blue (Yellow image left for illustrations purposes to see scoop stretcher detached / opened)
The description above is directed at Funeral Directors and mortuary staff - of course this scoop stretcher can be used on patients rather than bodies and is suitable for either as it's an efficient way of placing humans onto a stretcher for transportation.